1. Run Adaware from Desktop or Programs (in Lavasoft)
2. If tells you definitions are old then choose OK. (this step will not appear if definitions are current)
a. Choose Connect
b. If new definitions available choose OK
c. Click Finish
3. Click Start
4. I normally prefer to choose Full Scan, as Smart Scan skips area it expects no spyware in, I would rather be thorough. Click Next
5. Click Next after it finishes searching
6. Right click on first spyware found and click Select All
7. Click the Negligible Objects Tab
8. Right click on first spyware found and click Select All
9. Click Next
10. Click OK on objects to be removed (should be number of critical and negligible objects
11. You are finished. Click the X in upper right and close program.
Return to Watt Thoughts Web Page
Send e-mail to Dwight Watt.